Thursday, October 29, 2009

trust


this really make me spinning gasing la bebeh...

huhuuhhhuhh...

she ask me abt the past...

i dnt knw how to tell her...

but i let her know even not all of it....



the truth is i dnt wnt to rmmbr anymore abt the past...

i dnt wnna tell the stry abt the past...

bcz tht can make she dnt believe me anymore....

wt a sad bebeh....

in the reason of tht i dnt wnt to tell the stry...




we're strt a new relationship...

let's make a new life....

the past became a lesson to us...

if we let the stry out...

thts make us the weakness person in ths world...

but it dsnt means tht i'm not take care of u.....

dnst mean tht i dnt love u....

dnst mean tht i dnt miss u.....

u got the rite to feel tht way.....

but dnt let the feeling cntrol u......



if u really wanna know abt me.....

dnt listen to a fren tht just knew me in second.....

ask my ex....

let she stry the whole thng abt me...

wther its good or bad...
it's up 2 u how to jugde me from ur eye's....




how we gnna get tru this relatioship if u dnt have a trust on me anymore....

i told u already tht if just u n its always u...

no alse....

but.....

let u judge me by ur eye's....

but i wnna say is...

trust me

i'm not playing wth ur heart...

i'm not gnna let u down...

i'm always wth u...

loving u...

missing u...

waiting for u....





2 comments:

  1. even ths is 2009 n3,but i stll wnna drop sme cmment... speechless read through ths n3...nice...romantic...caring...gud luck for ur life...

    ReplyDelete